Sr. Robotic Process Automation Modeler
naztech Inc. Ltd
Sr. Robotic Process Automation Modeler
Vacancy - 10
- Responsible for design, development, testing, and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third-party applications.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing processes and automate using RPA software – UI Path, Blue Prism, and/or Automation Anywhere.
- Build the Business Case: Actively involved in building the opportunity business case and qualifying the business – working with teams to create and act on their opportunity plans. Actively contribute to the business use case process.
- Mentor entry level and mid-level developers in best practices.
- Create the Process Definition Document (PDD) using the flowchart diagram-defined process-to-be.
- Model process and new objects in the RPA developer environment.
- Create the high-level Solution Blueprint: Identifying the key solution elements, operating model, and delivery approach.
- Fine-tune performance and operation issues that arise with RPA Bots.
- Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities.
- Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Define systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- Create detailed test plans for system integration testing phases of the projects.
- Master of Science (MSc) and/or Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related fields in the quantitative or analytical discipline.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 27 years
- 4+ years of relevant RPA development expertise with one of the market-leading RPA platforms: UI Path, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere
- 4+ years of experience in programming
- Demonstrated hands-on delivery of enterprise-ready bot/solutions and actively involved with all aspects of RPA life cycle.
- Expertise in production monitoring, Bug fixes, and enhancements/optimizations.
- Lead the Tech/Business team with process discovery, and tool selection, and set up everything from scratch if needed.
- Lead and mentor entry-level and mid-level developers and conduct code reviews to ensure best practices.
- Strong RPA framework understanding and have done multiple deployments.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and basic licensing.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps.
- Experience in working in Azure development environment in cloud is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, and Visio (must).
- Proficient with .NET, C#, Visual Basic, and macro development.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data retrieved from multiple sources.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytics or Systems integration engagement across strategy, design, and implementation
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams.
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Superior documentation and organizational skills. Must be detail¬-oriented.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to use relationships to uncover and develop opportunities.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment.
- Must be willing to put in extra time and effort if need be. Go above and beyond the requirements of the job and strive to exceed expectations.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Weekly 2 holidays, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
May 29, 2022
28 Jun 2022
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply online through email: [email protected] on or before June 28, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from suitably all qualified persons irrespective of their race, sex, disability, caste, creed, or age.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.