Content Writer Cum SEO Expert
naztech Inc. Ltd
Content Writer Cum SEO Expert
Vacancy - 02
naztech is an agile technology company providing next generation digital transformation, hyper-automation, business process & workflow re-engineering software solutions.
As a Content Writer Cum SEO Expert at naztech, you will write and create quality content (especially in native US/UK-style writing) in accordance with our service descriptions, website contents, and target market content needs on our Software Development Outsourcing business. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our potential Clients and satisfy their requirements. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, naztech is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements as well as to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Write non-plagiarized content by using various Content Plagiarism Detection Tools.
- Write compelling and high-quality content for website, blog posts, social media accounts, and page descriptions
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and efficiency when writing, revising, editing, or proofreading copy
- Write content for SEO purposes, which includes: conducting various audits on keyword density and other parameters for on-page SEO, SEO Copy, editing and optimizing articles on the basis of seed keywords and LSI/ Related Keywords, rewriting existing contents into unique contents using various techniques including manual rewriting & content spinning, etc.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Collect, data-mine, and analyze various digital marketing data for lead generation, SEO, PPC, Web Analytics, Sales CRM, etc.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Efficiently communicate with management and marketing professionals to align goals
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Bachelor Degree in in CSE, CSIT, CSC, MIS, or Equivalent Degree.
- Educational Qualification will be relaxed for experienced Candidate.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Software Company
- Advertising Agency, Consulting Firms, Event Management, IT Enabled Service etc.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in content management and successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Good knowledge of SEO, SMM, and SEM base article writing, Planning, and executions.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Advertising & Promotional Content Writing, Good at English proficiency, Good communication skills, SEO and Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Our standard Salary ranges are very Competitive, however are willing to further negotiate where required.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Performance bonus, Tour allowance
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
Friendly working environment
Amazing team members with great mentor ship