Want to unlock hyper growth
and cost savings with automation?
IQ365 Enhance intelligent automation solutions provides the following services:
- Account Reconciliation
- Automated Customer Onboarding
- KYC And Screening Scheduled Recheck
- Regulatory Reporting
Request a demo >
What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) simply automate digital tasks in minutes.
RPA systems can emulate repetitive tasks of business processes, while making the process execution non-stop and error-free at high speed and can scale without break or human intervention. The technology also enhances the operational security, controls, and compliance.
Benefits that you can gain by taking our services:
- Increase speed and accuracy
- Gives greater flexibility and scalability
- Improved Productivity
- Ensure greater compliance
- Compatible with legacy and current systems
- Improve Customer Experience
Automate in Minutes
Applying our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software you can automate your repetitive digital tasks in minutes.
Scale the process
Run business processes non-stop and error-free at high speed and scale without human intervention.
Secure The System
Enhances operational security, controls, and compliance of your running business process. In addition, stops the system failure.
We virtually automate any industry
and automate anywhere
Free Up Your Employee and Automate
Your Business Process
Free Up Your Employee and Automate Your Business Process
naztech helps to empowers people by promoting ideas, thought and focus make the companies they work for great. We also deliver the world’s most sophisticated Digital Workforce Platform making work more human by automating business processes and liberating people
Top sectors those are automate
with naztech RPA solutions
Top sectors those are automate with naztech RPA solutions
We digitally transform your traditional business process and unleash innovation with a digital workforce for every team
Our Big Data Analytics
- Collecting, processing and storing large volumes of job related data from multiple jobsites. (Job offering data, opening new job, job categorization, plans, etc.
- Detecting deviations and undesirable patterns in a job trend
- Recognizing job sources such as job categories, resource availability, etc.
- Conducting cause-effect analysis.
- Forecasting analysis demand, capacity, archiving job resources.
- Job category and operational risk management.
Big data warehousing
- Storing operational data about business processes, finances, resources, customers, etc.
- Analytical querying and reporting on archived documents.
- Revenue, cost and investment analytics.
- Performance analytics dashboard.
- Predicting, archiving, planning for performance measure