Senior ASP. Net Engineer
naztech Inc. Ltd
Senior ASP. Net Engineer
Vacancy - 02
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team on various projects using an array of modern leading-edge technologies to deliver world class FinTech software targeting both domestic and international markets. Working within an agile environment you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, integration, testing, and maintenance. In addition to writing quality code, you will also consider code maintenance and scalability.
- You will work alongside the Technical Lead on defining and executing development requirements and priorities. In this role, you will be expected to have a hands-on-development approach and be solution driven to all technical issues. You will be responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solutions meets the technical specification and design requirements.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Manage the timely delivery of tasks assigned to technical projects with multiple interdependent work streams in accordance with naztech project methodology.
Ability to work on more than one project at a time and proactively work with all areas of the business to ensure issues are unblocked quickly.
Plan, manage and complete assigned tasks related to project(s) with little to no bugs.
- Report progress regularly using nProject to internal team – escalating risks and issues where appropriate.
- Manage delivery of projects ensuring strong working relationships and adherence to contractual commitments.
- Ensure Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Identify and capture issues and risks proactively with a problem-solving attitude and ensure timely resolution and escalation where appropriate.
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain high quality technical documentation including detailed plans, risks, issues logs, change requests, bugs and other project software/tools required to work effectively and deliver project objectives.
- Be flexible working under changing and different working environments, travel or relocation may be required due to working with international clients.
- Maintaining high team morale while ensuring a collaborative one team approach.
- Master of Science (MSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree
- Qualified to Degree/Diploma in a Computer Science discipline.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Software Company
- Experienced as an Full stack Developer / SaaS consultant
- C# Entity Framework, Sync Framework, OIDC/OAuth 2.0 Framework, Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL), Specflow/Cucumber/Mock Framework, Windows Presentation Foundation
- Integration: Swagger OpenAPI Specification, WebAPIs, Webhooks, REST API, WCF, Fetch XML, JSON/SOAP XML, XSD, XSLT, XAML, OData, Azure API Management, Enterprise Service Bus
- Architecture and Pattern: SPA, SOA , N-tier architecture, Microservices , MVVM
- Service: Microsoft Graph API, SharePoint Web Services, Azure Web App services
- Debugging and reverse engineering: Fiddler and dotPeek, Video Studio
- SQL: SQL Stored procedure, Window Functions, SQL CLR
- Azure: Familiarity with Azure Logic Apps and Azure functions, Azure data factory
- ALM: Azure DevOps, Building and Deploying your Code with Azure Pipelines
- Modelling: Business Process Modelling BPMN, Data modelling, ERD, C4, UML, Data mapping
- Methodologies: Agile / SCRUM methodologies, Behavior-driven development (BDD), Test Driven Design
- Very detail oriented
- Great presenter
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills · Willingness to learn and develop new skillsets
Work at office.
- Our standard Salary ranges are very Competitive, however are willing to further negotiate where required.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Performance bonus, Tour allowance
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
Friendly working environment
Amazing team members with great mentor ship