Senior Database Engineer
naztech Inc. Ltd
Senior Database Engineer
Vacancy - 02
naztech is an agile technology company providing next generation digital transformation, hyper-automation, business process & workflow re-engineering software solutions.
As a Senior Database Engineer at Naztech, you will play a vital role in the performance, delivery, stability, and security of the databases we use, while continually driving forward improvements and optimizations at the database layer. In this role, we are looking for people who are team players, passionate about their areas of expertise, and constantly striving to learn and improve, not just in the sense of their own skills, but also in growing with peers whom they work with day-to-day.
- Recommends solutions and follows standards on database physical structure, functional capabilities, security & backups.
- Responsible for performing query optimization, database design optimization in addition to aiding/reviews/feedbacks to stakeholders in writing complex queries, stored procedures/functions, views, DDL/DML script.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the security compliance standards, Data Protection Act, GDPR, Internal InfoSec etc.
- Data migration.
- Monitor the performance of database clusters and proactively identify scaling needs.
- Identify block transactions and deadlocks, slow queries, and work with the engineering team to resolve them.
- Master of Science (MSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Technical Problem-Solving Skills
- 5+ years of experience in database design, development, and performance optimization as a Senior Database Engineer, with at least 3 years’ experience working with sophisticated IT projects/initiatives in an agile methodology framework.
- Knowledge and Practical experience in MS SQL Server Database
- Database installation, configuration, backup
- Database design experience, table design, E/R diagram,
- Advance SQL skill including DML, DDL, and DCL
- Writing advance query, sub-query, joins, using analytic functions.
- Advance skill in T-SQL (of mssqlserver) in writing stored procedures, functions, triggers
- Experience in transaction commit, rollback, exception handling, performance tuning
- Experience using temporary tables, global variable etc.
- Experience in writing API to get/send data from/to database
- Java and/or .net skill
Work at office (Banani)
- Our standard Salary ranges are very Competitive, however are willing to further negotiate where required.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Performance bonus, Tour allowance
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing team members with great mentor ship