Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)
naztech Inc. Ltd
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Vacancy - 02
- naztech is an agile technology company providing next generation digital transformation, hyper-automation, business process & workflow re-engineering software solutions.
- We support our customers with cutting edge technology such as: Digital Transformation, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Data Science, IoT, DevOps & CloudOps, Machine Learning (ML), Streaming Analytics, Real Time KPI Dashboards, Blockchain, CEP Engines, High-Speed Messaging Bus, Clustered In-Memory Technologies.
- Job Summary:
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team on various projects using an array of modern leading-edge technologies to deliver world class FinTech software targeting both domestic and international markets. Working within an agile environment you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, integration, testing, and maintenance. In addition to writing quality code, you will also consider code maintenance and scalability.
- You will work alongside the Technical Lead on defining and executing development requirements and priorities. As a Software Engineer you will be expected to have a hands-on-development approach and be solution driven to all technical issues. You will be responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solutions meets the technical specification and design requirements.
Key Internal Relationships
- Project Managers
- Technical Lead
- All Developer Teams
- Quality Assurance Team
- IT Support Teams
- Manage the timely delivery of tasks assigned to technical projects with multiple interdependent workstreams in accordance with naztech project methodology.
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time and proactively work with all areas of the business to ensure issues are unblocked quickly.
- Plan, manage and complete assigned tasks related to project(s) with little to no bugs.
- Report progress regularly using nProject to internal team – escalating risks and issues where appropriate.
- Manage delivery of projects ensuring strong working relationships and adherence to contractual commitments.
- Ensure Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Identify and capture issues and risks proactively with a problem-solving attitude and ensure timely resolution and escalation where appropriate.
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain high quality technical documentation including detailed plans, risks, issues logs, change requests, bugs and other project software/tools required to work effectively and deliver project objectives.
- Be flexible working under changing and different working environments, travel or relocation may be required due to working with international clients.
- Maintaining high team morale while ensuring a collaborative one team approach.
- Master of Science (MSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, CSIT, CSC or Equivalent Degree
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): IT Enabled Services, Software Companies.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- 3-4 Years of relevant industry experience Associate Level & 6+ Years for Senior Level.
- Technical Problem-Solving Skills
- Knowledge and Practical experience in Java 17
- Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Integration
- Experience in DB
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in Docker & Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Core Java Skills (Java 11 with a solid understanding of the latest version Java 17): Core OO concepts, Knowledge of Core Java principals, Generics, Multi-Threading, Lamdas, NIO, etc.
- Spring: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Micro service Architecture, RDBMS core SQL Skills, Table Design, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Basic performance characteristics
- Database: SQL Server preferred, Deep understanding of SQL queries, Table design, Stored Procedures, Triggers, View, Indexes, performance tuning
- MS SQL Server preferred, MySQL, Postgres, Graph Database, neo4j
- Desirable: Kafka, Redis
- Python Developers (for machine learning / AI): Core Python, TensorFlow
Work at office (Banani)
- Tk. 35000 – 65000 (Monthly)
- Our standard Salary ranges are very Competitive, however are willing to further negotiate where required.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Performance bonus, Tour allowance
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing team members with great mentor ship